Services are provided by Business Sale Report Ltd and its sister company Business Data International Limited (together referred to as “Business Sale Report” or “the publishers”) under the following terms and conditions:
- Please note subscription payments made through the BSR website are stored securely and will renew automatically. Failure to request subscription cancellation will result in your account being renewed automatically, for which no refunds will be permitted upon dismissed renewal notifications.
- Service is provided either on a monthly, six monthly or annual subscription with fees taken automatically until cancelled. The service can also be provided on a multi-office or 24-month subscription with fees payable in advance, once agreed.
- Subscriptions are for one user only. Usernames and passwords must not be given out nor used by anyone else other than the named subscriber to access the Report. Subscribers may also access the site from a mobile device or home computer. Additional subscriptions may be purchased for a reduced amount by contacting us.
- Monthly subscribers are limited to a number of 5 business listings per membership period.
- You will keep your usernames and passwords secret and will not disclose them to third parties for any purpose. You will notify us and change any password which you believe may have been compromised.
- Due to the nature of the information being sold, we unfortunately cannot accept returns of subscriptions, reports, articles or lists once they have been delivered. We therefore cannot issue a refund for a subscription or a renewal after it has been processed and one of these conditions has been met:
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management. Any claim for a refund must be made within 14 days.
- The subscriber has used their log-in details to access the member-only sections of our website.
- The BSR Update email has been delivered
- A copy of the printed publication (Business Sale Report) has been put into the post.
- Unsubscribing: You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us directly via email or phone.
Please be advised that you must contact Business Sale Report team during the working hours (Mon-Fri, 9:00am - 17:30pm). Your cancellation cannot be processed unless it's during the above times and takes place at least 12hrs before the renewal is due.
- Renewal of service: For monthly, six monthly, annual subscriptions and daily finance alerts renewal happens automatically, customers must contact us directly if they wish to cancel. For multi-office or 24-month subscriptions, renewal does not happen automatically; we will contact you for your agreement before invoicing for the next period. Once you have been invoiced, payment becomes due and binding.
- No part of the Business Sale Report publication or online listings may be harvested, copied or reproduced by any means whatsoever. Any account attempting to mine or scrape our site will be terminated without a refund.
- Business Sale Report reserves the right to suspend or cancel any subscription account at its sole discretion.
- You are required to keep the contact details that you provided to us up-to-date. We may send notices or other information to you at the address and email address you gave us. We will not pass these details to other companies.
- The publishers advise that recipients carry out further investigations and seek further advice before acting on any information contained in the Business Sale Report online, or in the printed publication. Businesses for Sale information may have been provided by potential vendors or agents of the businesses described or it may have been already published by the vendors or agents. Information has not necessarily been verified by Business Sale Report.
- The information herein is not intended to form the basis of any investment decision to purchase any of the businesses in respect of which the information is contained within these pages. These pages are provided to enable the recipient to decide whether he wishes to make further investigations of the businesses of which brief information is provided
- Although we continually update our data, inclusion in this report does not guarantee that any particular company was or still is available for sale or that any potential purchaser will necessarily be able to obtain further information.
- Information has not necessarily been provided by the vendor or the company purportedly for sale.
- Business Sale Report expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained within these pages.
- The publishers may at any time add or remove sections not part of the main listing of businesses for sale without advising subscribers, and the adding or removing sections will not affect the subscription contract with subscribers.
- Business Sale Report will maintain a credit limit and credit terms with each customer (Outlined via phone, fax, email or face-to-face meetings). The final decision of credit limit and credit terms lies with Business Sale Report. Payment from the customer needs to be made in time as set out on the invoice.
- Business Sale Report reserves the right to suspend the credit terms and credit limit based on non-payment and consistent late payments. You will be informed of this via email as to when suspension will come into force if payment isn't received by a certain date. You will receive no more correspondence on the issue and suspension of credit terms and credit limit will automatically set in. Subscriptions will thus not be continued until payment is received in full for all previous transactions up to and including the last invoice (which due to suspension will be due immediately).
- Business Sale Report reserves the right to apply administration and reactivation charges for late payments.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain all our services. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use the service or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service. We may change the service at any time.
- You understand that there are times when our server may crash or need to be upgraded. As such there will be times of service downtime and thus you will not be able to use the service. You will not be eligible for any compensation in such circumstances. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain your services at all times.
- Regardless of anything else in these Terms and Conditions of use, our liability shall not exceed the proportionate amount of your subscription.
- We shall not be liable for any consequential losses you may suffer.
- We are not responsible for any use you make of Business Sale Report's services, for any charges that you incur with any third party. You indemnify Business Sale Report against the effects of any misuse or any claims resulting from that misuse.
- Business Sale Report reserves the right to take legal action to recover any debts.
- Any decision made by Business Sale Report in relation to the services provided and Conditions of Use shall be final.
- Please be advised that should you cancel/fail to make the payment for the renewal of your existing subscription after 10.04.2019, you will be charged as a new subscriber, as per prices listed here.
- If your listed business has a turnover of less than £300k it will be automatically listed on BSR sister platform BizSale.
These terms do not affect your consumers statutory rights